Back in 1987, the PUMA Slipstream entered the scene as a basketball sneaker. A high-flying, slam-dunking, statement-making basketball sneaker. Now, it's been retooled for the golf course, bringing an all-new energy to the fairway while staying true to the OG's basketball roots. It features a waterproof leather upper and a grippy outsole that'll have you steady while launching balls down the fairway. We've also decked it out with some beachy Palm Tree Crew vibes.
- 1-year waterproof leather upper gives the classic court feel while being ready for the course
- All new golf specific tooling reduces the weight of the shoe by over 100% from the classic's version
- Rim and core lightweight EVA performance midsole provides the comfort and weight reductions needed for the course
- Carbon rubber performance traction outsole gives grip no matter the surface
- Drawing importation from the classic Slipstream style the traction has been extruded with the addition of over 60 traction lug elements to make it ready for the course
- PUMA x PALM TREE CREW co-branding